YOU AGREE THAT BY USING THE SITE, ANY APPLICATIONS, AND THE SERVICES YOU ARE OF LEGAL AGE AND YOU ARE LEGALLY ABLE TO ENTER INTO A CONTRACT.
These Terms require the use of arbitration on an individual basis to resolve disputes, rather than jury trials or class actions, and also limit the remedies available to you in the event of a dispute.
When you open an account to use or access certain portions of the Site, Applications, or the Services, you must provide complete and accurate information as requested on the registration form or sign up page. You will also be asked to provide an Email address and password. You are entirely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password. You may not use a third party's Email or personal information at any time. You agree to notify Klysoft.net immediately of any unauthorized use of your account, Email or password. Klysoft.net shall not be liable for any losses you incur as a result of someone else's use of your account, Email or password, either with or without your knowledge. You may be held liable for any losses incurred by Klysoft.net, our affiliates, officers, directors, employees, consultants, agents and representatives due to someone else's use of your account, Email or password.
2. Ownership. This Site and Applications are owned and operated by Klysoft.net. All right, title and interest in and to the materials provided on this Site and Applications, including but not limited to information, documents, logos, graphics, sounds and images (the "Materials") are owned either by Klysoft.net or by our respective third party authors, developers or vendors ("Third Party Providers"). Except as otherwise expressly provided by Klysoft.net, none of the Materials may be copied, reproduced, republished, downloaded, uploaded, posted, displayed, transmitted or distributed in any way and nothing on this Site or on any Applications shall be construed to confer any license under any of Klysoft.net's intellectual property rights, whether by estoppel, implication or otherwise. Klysoft.net does not sell, license, lease or otherwise provide any of the Materials other than those specifically identified as being provided by Klysoft.net. Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved by Klysoft.net.
Klysoft.net is not the publisher or author of the User Generated Content. Klysoft.net takes no responsibility and assumes no liability for any content posted by you or any third party.
If Klysoft.net's technical staff finds that files or processes belonging to User Generated Content and they pose a threat to the proper technical operation of the system or to the security of other members, Klysoft.net reserves the right to delete those files or to stop those processes.
4. NO WARRANTY. THE SITE, APPLICATIONS, AND ALL MATERIALS, DOCUMENTS OR FORMS PROVIDED ON OR THROUGH YOUR USE OF THE SITE OR APPLICATIONS ARE PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, KLYSOFT.NET EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
KLYSOFT.NET MAKES NO WARRANTY THAT: (A) THE SITE, APPLICATIONS, OR THE MATERIALS WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS; (B) THE SITE, APPLICATIONS, OR THE MATERIALS WILL BE AVAILABLE ON AN UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE OR ERROR-FREE BASIS; (C) THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE USE OF THE SITE, APPLICATIONS, OR ANY MATERIALS OFFERED THROUGH THE SITE OR APPLICATIONS, WILL BE ACCURATE OR RELIABLE; OR (D) THE QUALITY OF ANY APPLICATIONS, PRODUCTS, SERVICES, INFORMATION OR OTHER MATERIAL PURCHASED OR OBTAINED BY YOU THROUGH THE SITE, APPLICATIONS, OR IN RELIANCE ON THE MATERIALS WILL MEET YOUR EXPECTATIONS.
OBTAINING ANY MATERIALS THROUGH THE USE OF THE SITE OR APPLICATIONS IS DONE AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND AT YOUR OWN RISK. KLYSOFT.NET SHALL HAVE NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM THE DOWNLOAD OF ANY APPLICATIONS, MATERIALS, INFORMATION OR SOFTWARE.
5. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY AND INDEMNIFICATION. EXCEPT AS PROHIBITED BY LAW, YOU WILL HOLD Klysoft.net AND ITS OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AND AGENTS HARMLESS FOR ANY INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGE, HOWEVER IT ARISES, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE, OR OTHER TORTIOUS ACTION, OR ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THIS AGREEMENT, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ANY CLAIM FOR PERSONAL INJURY OR PROPERTY DAMAGE, ARISING FROM THIS AGREEMENT AND ANY VIOLATION BY YOU OF ANY FEDERAL, STATE, OR LOCAL LAWS, STATUTES, RULES, OR REGULATIONS, EVEN IF KLYSOFT.NET HAS BEEN PREVIOUSLY ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE. EXCEPT AS PROHIBITED BY LAW, IF THERE IS LIABILITY FOUND ON THE PART OF KLYSOFT.NET, IT WILL BE LIMITED TO THE AMOUNT PAID FOR THE PRODUCTS AND/OR SERVICES, AND UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL THERE BE CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES. SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE PRIOR LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. THIS PARAGRAPH DOES NOT APPLY TO NORTH CAROLINA CONSUMERS.
6. Acceptable Use Policy You may not use any "deep-link", "page-scrape", "robot", "spider" or other automatic device, program, algorithm or methodology, or any similar or equivalent manual process, to access, acquire, copy or monitor any portion of the Site or any Content, or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the Site or any Content, to obtain or attempt to obtain any materials, documents or information through any means not purposely made available through the Site. Klysoft.net reserves the right to bar any such activity.
You may not attempt to gain unauthorized access to any portion or feature of the Site and Applications, or any other systems or networks connected to the Site and Applications, or to any of the services offered on or through the Site and Applications, by hacking, password "mining" or any other illegitimate means.
You may not probe, scan or test the vulnerability of the Site, Applications or any network connected to the Site, nor breach the security or authentication measures on the Site, Applications or any network connected to the Site. You may not reverse look-up, trace or seek to trace any information on any other user of or visitor to the Site and Applications, or exploit the Site, Applications or any service or information made available or offered by or through the Site, in any way where the purpose is to reveal any information, including but not limited to personal identification or information, other than your own information, as provided for by the Site and Applications.
You agree that you will not take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the infrastructure of the Site, or any systems or networks connected to the Site.
You agree not to use any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Site or any transaction being conducted on the Site, or with any other person’s use of the Site.
You may not forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any message or transmittal you send to or through the Site or any service offered on or through the Site. You may not pretend that you are, or that you represent, someone else, or impersonate any other individual or entity.
7. Inappropriate Content. When accessing the Site, Applications, or using Klysoft.net's Services, you agree not to upload, download, display, perform, post, transmit or otherwise distribute any content that: (i) is libelous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, abusive or threatening; (b) advocates or encourages conduct that could constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any applicable local, state, national or foreign law or regulation; or (c) advertises or otherwise solicits funds or is a solicitation for goods or services. Klysoft.net reserves the right to terminate or delete such material from its servers.
8. Compliance with Intellectual Property Laws. When accessing Klysoft.net or using the Klysoft.net’s Applications and service, you agree to obey the law and you agree to respect the intellectual property rights of others. Your use of the Service and Applications and the Site is at all times governed by and subject to laws regarding copyright, trademark and other intellectual property ownership. You agree not to upload, download, display, perform, transmit or otherwise distribute any information or content in violation of any third party's copyrights, trademarks or other intellectual property or proprietary rights. You agree to abide by laws regarding copyright ownership and use of intellectual property, and you shall be solely responsible for any violations of any relevant laws and for any infringements of third party rights caused by any content you provide or transmit or that is provided or transmitted using your Klysoft.net user account.
Klysoft.net retains all right, title and interest in and to this Site and its Applications and Services, including all copyrights, trade secrets, trademarks, other intellectual property rights, trade names, logos, slogans, custom graphics, icons, scripts, text, images, software, code, files, content, information and other material available on the Site and Applications excluding other trademarks, product names and company names or logos cited on the Site and Applications which are the property of their respective owners.
9. Links to Third Party Sites/Applications. This Site and Applications may contain links to websites, or applications controlled by parties other than Klysoft.net (each a "Third Party Site"). Klysoft.net may work with a number of partners and affiliates whose sites are linked with Klysoft.net. Klysoft.net may also provide links to other citations or resources with whom it is not affiliated. Klysoft.net is not responsible for and does not endorse or accept any responsibility for the availability, contents, products, services or use of any Third Party Site, any website accessed from a Third Party Site or any changes or updates to such sites. Klysoft.net makes no guarantees about the content or quality of the products or services provided by such sites. Klysoft.net is not responsible for webcasting or any other form of transmission received from any Third Party Site. Klysoft.net is providing these links to you only as a convenience, and the inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Klysoft.net of the Third Party Site, nor does it imply that Klysoft.net sponsors, is affiliated or associated with, guarantees, or is legally authorized to use any trade name, registered trademark, logo, legal or official seal, or copyrighted symbol that may be reflected in the links. You acknowledge that you bear all risks associated with access to and use of content provided on a Third Party Site and agree that Klysoft.net is not responsible for any loss or damage of any sort you may incur from dealing with a third party. You should contact the site administrator for the applicable Third Party Site if you have any concerns regarding such links or the content located on any such Third Party Site.
10. Information accuracy. This Site and Applications may contain information retrieved from other third party locations or databases, thus klysoft.net cannot and do not guarantee the accuracy or completeness or availability of any information.
11. Arbitration Agreement. YOU AGREE THAT BY ENTERING THIS AGREEMENT, YOU AND Klysoft.net ARE EACH WAIVING THE RIGHT TO TRIAL BY JURY OR TO PARTICIPATE IN A CLASS ACTION. YOU AND Klysoft.net AGREE THAT EACH MAY BRING CLAIMS AGAINST THE OTHER ONLY IN YOUR OR ITS INDIVIDUAL CAPACITY, AND NOT AS A PLAINTIFF OR CLASS MEMBER IN ANY PURPORTED CLASS OR REPRESENTATIVE PROCEEDING. ANY ARBITRATION WILL TAKE PLACE ON AN INDIVIDUAL BASIS; CLASS ARBITRATIONS AND CLASS ACTIONS ARE NOT PERMITTED.
A party who intends to seek arbitration must first send a formal Notice of Dispute ("Notice") to the other party.
Last updated on 7/2/2020